How to keep your dog occupied and eliminate boredom
Finally there is a dog toy that challenges and develops your dog’s intelligence and problem solving skills. How do they work? The dog takes squeaky squirrels out of the plush tree trunk, you put them back. Don’t forget to offer praise each round they successfully complete the hunt.
This junior size puzzle helps to satisfy dog’s natural instinct to search, stalk and capture its prey, strengthening eye and paw coordination skills. Replace squirrels over and over again, and the entertainment never stops.
Features that we love:
- Super cute plush squirrel character and their tree trunk house
- Dog toys that sharpen your pup’s mind and body coordination
- Fulfil dog’s natural instinct to hunt
- Hide-a-squirrel junior set comes with 3 squeaky squirrels and a plush tree trunk
- Replacement set of 3 squirrels can be purchased separately when required
- Durable, reusable toy for endless fun
- Tree trunk 12cm tall, 11cm wide
- Squirrels approx. 12cm long
Are you ready for the hunting game?